Wednesday, July 9, 2008

REQUESTS

As I'm on a break from studies for a few weeks I will have quite a bit of free time on my hands so requests are most welcome! You can visit my album list for a full list of the albums I own, if you would like something from the list leave a comment or a message on the tag board and I will happily upload it for you. Single song requests are welcome also. If you would like to request an album that is not on my list drop me a line and I'll do my best to track it down for you. Simply reply to this post with a comment or leave a message on the tagboard with your request and I'll post it asap.
Happy requesting :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for the 2 albums of Do, titled "Do" & "Follow me".
Please only HQ or CDRIP...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Could you plz upload teddy geigers step laddar album?
thks!

Nicole. said...

Anonymous - Posted.
Manuel - Sorry, I could not find those albums =[