Monday, July 7, 2008

Delta Goodrem - Delta

Delta is the new album from Aussie songstress Delta Goodrem! Released in October last year, the album shot straight to number one on the aussie charts, following suit of that of the first single lifted from the album In This Life. The second single Believe Again dissapointingly did not chart as well, but most fans agree it had one of the greatest video clips to date, featuring Delta in a mystical land and including over 100 special effects. The third single You Will Only Break My Heart also failed to make an impact on charts, quickly dropping out of the top 40. Delta today announced in Cosmopolitan magazine that the 4th, and most likely final, single will be I Can't Break It To My Heart.
This album is classic Delta, with her iconic piano ballads like The Guardian, I Can't Break It To My Heart and Angels In The Room, and also up-beat poppy tracks such as You Will Only Break My Heart and In This Life. The album is scheduled for release in the U.S on July 15.

1. Believe Again
2. In This Life
3. Possessionless
4. God Laughs
5. You Will Only Break My Heart
6. The Guardian
7. Bare Hands
8. Woman
9. I Can't Break It To My Heart
10. Brave Face
11. One Day
12. Angels In The Room
13. Right Here In My Heart [Aus iTunes bonus track]
14. Together We Are One [Japan bonus track]
15. Breathe In, Breathe Out [Japan bonus track]

*New Link Up 23/7/08*
Download

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

broken link?

Nicole. said...

Will re-upload later today.

Rebecca Rose said...

Thanks for posting this but link is broken again - please re-up?

Thanks too for all you do.

Nicole. said...

Sheesh z-share needs to have it's ass kicked! I'll have the link back up sometime today =]

Anonymous said...

Broken link again?

Anonymous said...

Could you please reupload it again? Thanks in advance!

Chizwiffle said...

I've been looking all over for this CD. I'd love you forever if you could possibly reupload? Thanks so much!