Monday, July 14, 2008

Taryn Manning - A Million Trillion Stars *Request*

Taryn Manning is an American singer, songwriter, actress and model. She is one half of the elecro band Boomkat, and has appeared in numerous movies since a young age. A Million Trillion Stars is the follow up album to Boomkatalog.One, which recieved moderate success upon it's release in 2003. It is mostly electro pop based, along with several beautiful ballads also making the cut. Tracks to watch out for include Run Away, Stomp, 4 Track Dub, I Wish I Could and Run Boy.

1. Run Away
2. Say Hi
3. Don't Be So Shy
4. I Wish I Could
5. Run Boy
6. Elated
7. 4 Track Dub
8. Instead
9. Burn
10. Lonely Child
11. Stomp
12. It's Not My Fault
13. Fall On Me
14. Run Away (Remix) [Bonus Track]
15. Burn (Remix) [Bonus Track]

Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you this album is awesome XD Stomp is pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

God! Thank you! I've been looking for this for a long time! Thanks million!!