Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stephanie McIntosh - Tightrope

Tightrope is the debut album from Aussie singer and soap star Stephanie McIntosh. Released in Sepember 2006, the album produced 3 singles, Mistake, Tightrope and So Do I Say Sorry First? It Peaked at number 4 on the ARIA charts and reached gold status in the second week of release.
Featuring up beat rock tracks like Mistake and So Do I Say Sorry First, and songs full of feeling such as You Don't Love Me and God Only Knows and the sweet ballad of Catching My Breath, "Tightrope" is the perfect insight into life and growing up.

1. So Do I Say Sorry First?
2. Mistake
3. Tightrope
4. You Should Have Lied
5. Wishin' & Hopin'
6. Out In The Rain
7. You Don't Love Me
8. A Change Is Coming
9. God Only Knows
10. Overcome
11. Sink Like A Stone
12. The Night Of My Life/ I'd Be You
13. Catching My Breath [Bonus Track]

Download

1 comment:

Singnguy said...

Love this album... Do you know if she's coming out with any new stuff? I wish she would