Saturday, July 19, 2008

Delta Goodrem - Leaked Demos!

Ok, so I know I've posted many Delta Goodrem posts in the past few days but I have 4 all new leaked demos that are absolutely fantastic! Days Go By is a song Delta wrote 3 years ago, and it was given to Norwegian Idol winner Glenn Lyse. In My Dream is suspected to be an unreleased track from the "Innocent Eyes" sessions, and I'll Be Yours and Without Words are unreleased tracks from when Delta was 16. Enjoy :)

Days Go By
In My Dream
I'll Be Yours
Without Words

2 comments:

Singnguy said...

thank you heaps for these! I adore Delta n have never seen these before! You're amazing...

Anonymous said...

the links aren't working, it keeps restarting the page :(

i've lost all my versions of these songs with my recent move and would appreciate if maybe you could send them to me

'in my dream' and 'without words' are special to me and my partner and i intend to use them on our big day

thanks in advance :)